Tuesday 7 February 2012

Get yourself out there!

Simple really, get yourself known in the design world.  As a Graphic Design student absolutely no one in the business knows who I am, sure why would they!  It’s my job to become known, people need to know my name and why what type of work I’m capable of producing.

The only way of doing this is by getting out there and joining design networking sites, following and leaving comments on design blog sites, setting up my own blog, launching my own website and logging onto design forums.

I’ve found using my own personal networking sites a useful way of letting people know what I’m doing and how its going.  Facebook and Linkedin have proven to be extremely useful in helping spread the good word of Anthony Rooney, design god in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment